In order to reinforce the Retail Design team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
RETAIL DESIGN PROJECT LEADER 100%
Working in close collaboration with the Head of Retail Environment Design (RED), your main mission is to lead and support Retail Design projects, actively searching for best practices and methodologies that efficiently secure deliveries within agreed timeframes, on budget and to the highest standards – meeting the company’s targets and policies.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Proposes and develop retail design concepts – aligned with the direction of the Head of RED; consequently you take the lead on development of projects from concept to implementation (including internal process,offers,budget control, etc.);
- Coordinate and follow up with external offices as well with suppliers and the Procurement department assuring most efficient solutions (space and/or furniture).
- Create / acquire, all documents / drawings 2D and 3D / descriptions related to any design developments for internal & external purposes.
- Develop Renderings and Visualizations in order to present projects in the realistic environments
- Set-up and adapt Retail Design Guidelines according to newly developed Stores / Shop-In-Shops / Kiosks / Pop-up concepts.
- Special Support to the Head of Retail Design.
- Control and insure the consistency of the Retail Design guidelines when visiting markets.